Journal and Conference Papers
- Shaun Ahmadian, Teresa Ko, Sharon Coe, M P. Hamilton, Mohammad Rahimi, Stefano Soatto, and D Estrin,"Heartbeat of a Nest: Using Imagers as Biological Sensors", Under Submission to transaction of sensor netowrks.
- Mohammad Rahimi, Mani Srivestava, "Actuation Assisted Localization of Distributed Camera Sensor Networks," to apear in "Multi-Camera Networks: Concepts and Applications," ELSEVIER 2008.
- H. Kim, M. Rahimi, D. Lee, D. Estrin, and J. D. Villasenor, "Energy-aware high resolution image acquisition via heterogeneous image sensors," to appear in IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing.
- E. Agapie, G. Chen, D. Houston, E. Howard, J. Kim, M. Y. Mun, A. Mondschein, S. Reddy, R. Rosario, J. Ryder, A. Steiner, J. Burke, E. Estrin, M. Hansen, M. Rahimi, Seeing Our Signals: Combining Location Traces and Web-Based Models for Personal Discovery. in IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (HotMobile 2008), February 2008.
- Teresa Ko, Zainul Mohammed Charbiwala, Shaun Ahmadian, Mohammed Rahimi, Mani B. Srivastava, Stefano Soatto and D Estrin. Exploring Tradeoffs in Accuracy, Energy and Latency of Scale Invariant Feature Transform in Wireless Camera Networks. In International Conference for Distributed Smart Cameras. September 2007.
- D. Lee, H. Kim, S. Tu, M. Rahimi, D. Estrin, and J.D. Villasenor, "Energy-optimized image communication on resource-constrained sensor platforms," In Proc. IEEE/ACM International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks: Special Track on Sensor Platforms, Tools and Design Methods (SPOTS), pages 216-225, Cambridge, USA, Apr 2007.
- Mohammad Rahimi, Rick Baer, Obimdinachi Iroezi, Juan Garcia, Jay Warrior, Deborah Estrin and Mani Srivastava, Cyclops: In Situ Image Sensing and Interpretation in Wireless Sensor Networks, ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems(SenSys), 2005.
- Richard Pon, Maxim Batalin, Victor Chen, Aman Kansal, Duo Liu, Mohammad Rahimi, Lisa Shirachi, Arun A Somasundara, Yan Yu, Mark Hansen, William J Kaiser, Mani B Srivastava, Gaurav Sukhatme, Deborah Estrin, Coordinated Static and Mobile Sensing for Environmental Monitoring, IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS), 2005.
- Maxim Batalin, William Kaiser, Richard Pon, Gaurav Sukhatme, Gregory Pottie, Yan Yu, Jason Gordon, Mohammad Rahimi and Deborah Estrin, Task Allocation for Event-Aware Spatiotemporal Sampling of Environmental Variables, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2005.
- Mohammad Rahimi, Mark Hansen,William J. Kaiser,Gaurav S. Sukhatme, Deborah Estrin, Adaptive sampling for environmental field estimation using robotic sensors, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2005.
- Karthik Dantu, Mohammad Rahimi, Hardik Shah, Sandeep Babel, Amit Dhariwal, and Gaurav S. Sukhatme, Robomote: Enabling mobility in sensor networks, International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, 2005.
- Richard Pon, Maxim Batalin, Jason Gordon, Aman Kansal, Duo Liu, Mohammad Rahimi, Lisa Shirachi, Yan Yu, Mark Hansen, William J. Kaiser, Mani Srivastava, Gaurav Sukhatme, Deborah Estrin, Networked Infomechanical Systems: A Mobile Wireless Sensor Network Platform, International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN), special track on platforms and tools (SPOTS), 2005.
- Maxim Batalin, Mohammad Rahimi, Yan Yu, Duo Liu, Aman Kansal, Gaurav Sukhatme, William Kaiser, Mark Hansen, Gregory Pottie, Mani Srivastava, and Deborah Estrin, Call and Response: Experiments in Sampling the Environment, ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys), 2004.
- Richard Pon, Maxim Batalin, Mohammad Rahimi, Yan Yu, Deborah Estrin, Gregory Pottie, Mani Srivastava, Gaurav Sukhatme, and William Kaiser, Self-Aware Distributed Embedded Systems, IEEE International Workshop on Future Trends of Distributed Computing Systems, 2004.
- Aman Kansal, Mohammad Rahimi, William Kaiser, Mani Srivastava, Gregory Pottie, and Deborah Estrin, Controlled Mobility for Sustainable Wireless Networks, IEEE Sensor and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks (SECON), 2004.
- Yan Yu, Deborah Estrin, Ramesh Govindan, Mohammad Rahimi, Using more realistic data models to evaluate sensor network data processing algorithms, IEEE Workshop on Embedded Networked Sensors 2004.
- Mohammad Rahimi, Richard Pon, William Kaiser, Gaurav Sukhatme, Deborah Estrin, and Mani Srivastava, Adaptive Sampling for Environmental Robotics, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2004.
- Mohammad Rahimi, Hardik Shah, Gaurav Sukhatme, John Heidemann and Deborah Estrin, Studying the Feasibility of Energy Harvesting in a Mobile Sensor Network, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2003.
- Gabriel Sibley, Mohammad Rahimi and Gaurav Sukhatme, Robomote: A Tiny Mobile Robot Platform for Large-Scale Sensor Networks, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2002.